“YEARS OF COMFORT AND SUPPORT”
The Dreamwool Classic is a very durable mattress.
With its Swiss designed LFK spring system made in Denmark, this small barrel shaped spring provides a high level of support and comfort when compared to other innerspring systems.
Enjoy a cooler mattress with 100% pure Merino wool. Experience better year-round comfort with its greater fibre density maintaining its shape and loft. Wool’s remarkable structure allows moisture vapour to penetrate it, while at the same time, repelling liquid moisture. It’s absorbent; but allows moisture to readily evaporate. The wool fibre is trapping millions of tiny air pockets, this creates wool’s thermal insulation. So, as you sleep and release moisture vapour, wool responds by absorbing this – giving you a drier, healthier and more comfortable environment in which to sleep.
Feel the difference of a Dreamwool mattress, there’s no comparison…
- Highly supportive, firmer feel
- Superior seasonal comfort and health benefits with 2500gms/m2 of 100% pure Merino wool
- Queen size mattress contains over 7.5kgs of Merino wool, a King size 8.7kgs and a Super King 9.3kgs
- Latest technology in woollen bedding with better resilience and comfort
- 100% natural 38mm latex comfort layer
- Full size Danish made LFK spring system with approximately 250 individually heat tempered springs per square
- Open ended barrel shaped spring design, for an even flex when compressing
- “Purotex” Probiotic fabric treatment cleans up bed mite allergens & inhibits development of undesirable bacteria & mould
- Dust repellant, anti-static fabric
- Zip-off wool underquilt for ease of airing & cleaning
- Foam & glue free
- No synthetic fillings
- 10 Year Pro-rata Warranty