“WAKE UP READY FOR THE NEXT DAY”
Our Original wool and latex mattress was first made back in the early 1980’s with its hand tufted wool top, combined with natural latex.
Today it still offers a spring- free alternative for those wanting a more natural sleep. Our latex is 100% natural, antibacterial, non-allergenic and is derived from a renewable and sustainable resource. Latex provides superior ventilation and resilience for a more conforming and comfortable support.
With 100% pure Merino wool experience better year-round comfort with its greater fibre density (with over 5 kgs of wool in a Queen size mattress) maintaining its loft with minimal settling.
Wool’s remarkable structure allows moisture vapour to penetrate it, while at the same time, repelling liquid moisture. It’s absorbent; but allows moisture to readily evaporate. The wool fibres are coiled and springy, trapping millions of tiny air pockets. This creates wool’s thermal insulation. So, as you sleep and release moisture vapour, wool responds by absorbing this – giving you a drier, healthier and more comfortable environment in which to sleep.
Feel the difference of a Dreamwool mattress, there’s no comparison…
- Spring –free interior
- Offers a firmer more solid feel
- 150mm of 100% natural latex
- Available in 3 densities. 75/85 and 95 kgs/m3 being soft medium or firm density
- Superior seasonal comfort and health benefits with 1700gms/m2 of pure Merino wool in the mattress
- Latest technology in woollen bedding with better resilience and comfort
- Minimal partner disturbance
- Stretch Bamboo fabric enhances the comfort of latex
- “Purotex” Probiotic fabric treatment cleans up bed mite allergens & inhibits development of undesirable bacteria & mould
- Dust repellant, anti-static fabric
- Hand tufted top for a luxurious look and feel
- Foam & glue free
- No synthetic fillings
- 10 Year Pro-rata Warranty