The Dreamwool Heaven mattress has a firmer fitting feel. The Danish made micro pocketspring unit extends right to the mattress edge ensuring that the whole sleeping surface is supportive and comfortable with no foam boxing or divisions to lessen the sleeping comfort. .
The micro pocket springs, being smaller, conform and fit to your body more closely for greater comfort and support, virtually eliminating any partner disturbance due to the greater number of springs. When lying on the mattress the wool and latex comfort layers work in unison with the mirco springs fully supporting your body.
Comfort is enhanced due to there being no synthetic fillings, glue and foam in the mattress. Your mattress comes with over 6kgs of 100% natural Delta Wool inside (Queen size) that adapts to the body’s mico climate to better control temperature and humidity. Giving you cooler summer and warmer winter nights for a more balanced comfort throughout the year. Relieving aches and pains, having you wake ready for the next day.
- Firmer fitting feel
- Full body support
- Designed for flexible slat bed systems
- Virtually eliminates partner disturbance
- Superior seasonal comfort and health benefits with 2000gms/m2 of Delta wool
- Latest technology in woollen bedding with better resilience and comfort
- 100% natural Latex comfort layer
- Full size Danish made micro spring unit with approximately 500 individually encased pocket springs per square metre.
- Contains twice the number of springs than a standard pocket spring mattress.
- Steel edge band prevents movement and maintains the correct flexing action of the springs.
- Outlast Fabric for seasonal climate control
- PUROTEX, natural non toxic Probiotic fabric treatment for dustmites and bacteria
- Dust repellent, anti-static fabric helps reduce allergies
- Available in soft, medium and firm comfort with different spring options
- Slim European design makes for easier bedmaking
- Zip-off wool under-quilt for ease of airing & cleaning
- Foam & glue free
- 10 Year Pro-rata Warranty